UPDATED DESIGN: Outer cladding added
Size: 45L container. 50x30x30 cm
1x ShrubPod fabric growbag protects and nourishes shrubs.
- Has Granadilla tree jumping the boundary wall.
Wilde Als (Artemesia Afra) going bos
& 8ft tall cannabliss growing rampant in our smallspace backyard on the CapeFlats with it’s ultra harsh biome conditions! All thanks to this #PUZAshrubPod growbag!
- Water wise inside the bag = less water required.
Water wise Outside the bag = run off benefits surrounding soil allowing ‘compact food forest’ growth without root space competition.
- Barrier to moles and invasive tree roots.
- Breathing fabric = Aerated root space: more active topsoil created by soil organisms feeding your plant’s roots. Expect stronger faster plant growth
- Requires less water and nutrient feeds than standard anaerobic plant pots.